Our highest protection
Comprehensive Car Insurance
Get a quote
- Bingle Comprehensive Car Insurance covers you for damage to your car, up to the market value.
- For damage to someone else's car or property caused by the use of your car, we insure you for up to $20 million in legal liability.
- If your car is damaged by natural hazards like flood, hail, or storm, we cover you up to the market value of your car.
- Bingle car insurance comes with 24/7 online self service and claims lodgement, and no cancellation fees.
- Choose your excess.*
- You're not covered for injuries to yourself or other people.
Third Party Car Insurance
Get a quote
- Bingle Third Party Property Damage Insurance covers you for damage to someone else's property or car (caused by the use of your car).
- We insure you for up to $20 million in legal liability.
- Bingle car insurance comes with 24/7 online self service and claims lodgement.
- You're not covered for any damage to your own car, or for injuries to yourself or other people.
- Choose your excess.
* Choose your excess option is available for new Comprehensive Car policies from 5 June 2020 and renewing Comprehensive Car policies with an effective date of 2 July 2020.
3 ways our car insurance could save you money
With Bingle you get cheap car insurance and great online service. Why's that? Because at Bingle we do things a little bit differently, and that can make a big difference for you!
We operate online
We do almost everything online. With no big sales centres or branches to support, Bingle has less overheads and this helps us keep our premiums low. Get a quote, purchase and manage your policy online - any time that suits.
We keep our insurance simple
We don't insure cars that are pimped up! Instead, we offer Comprehensive and Third Party Property Damage insurance that is simple and streamlined, helping you save time.
We give you our best price year after year
We don't offer discounts that you'll end up paying for later. Just honest pricing year after year.
Simple, hassle free insurance
At Bingle we believe in keeping car insurance easy and affordable, because we know you have better things to spend your time and money on. With Bingle you get: Cheap, no fuss car insurance Online access to your policy 24/7 claims service
Our customers rate us!
All customer reviews published on this site are collected, moderated and managed by Bazaarvoice, a third-party ratings and reviews provider. These reviews are captured directly after a customer purchases a Bingle policy, or makes a claim.
FAQs What's the difference between comprehensive and third party property damage insurance?
Comprehensive Car Insurance covers you for car theft, accidental damage or loss of your car as well as damage to someone else's vehicle or property up to $20 million. Third Party Insurance covers you for any damage the use of your car causes to other people's property or car. You are not covered for any damage to your own car or for injuries to other people. What are optional extras?
Optional extras can be added to Bingle Comprehensive Car Insurance. Windscreen and Window Glass cover ensures excess-free repairs when your car has suffered damage to windscreen or window glass only. Keep Mobile optional extra provides you with a hire car in the event of an accident1, whilst New for Old optional extra means your car is replaced with a brand new one if it is written off2.
Still got questions?
To find answers to your questions, read all FAQs, go to our Help Centre, or use the Help widget on this page!