Car insurance for South Australia
Bingle offers car insurance in all states and territories in Australia, including South Australia. South Australia is well-known for the Barossa Valley, world heritage listed landscapes, and annual sports and cultural events. There's lots to discover and explore, so why not get a cheap car insurance quote with us and find out everything the state has to offer? From Adelaide to Arthurton, Ceduna to Coober Pedy, and Baird Bay to Bute – wherever you're from in South Australia, get a car insurance quote with Bingle.
Moving to South Australia?
If you're moving states, you may want to do some research to make sure you're all organised:
- Each state and territory in Australia has different rules about driver licenses and car registration.
- You may want to check to see how long you have to transfer your registration and update your license.
- It is also worth checking what you need to do to get your car registered in your new state. Some require a roadworthy or safety certificate every year, while other states only need one if you are transferring your registration from another state or selling the car.
- You might want to familiarise yourself with local road rules and penalties, as states can vary.
- You will also need Compulsory Third Party Insurance. See more information in the section below.
CTP Insurance in South Australia
Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance is mandatory for all owners of registered vehicles in South Australia.
Bingle doesn't actually offer CTP insurance but you can get in touch with AAMI (who, along with Bingle, are part of the Suncorp Network) and they may be able to help in South Australia!