Privacy is important especially when you consider the number of ways we communicate and interact these days. We are committed to our privacy obligations and will conduct our business to ensure the protection of your personal information, including sensitive information.
It is important to understand that our companies provide a wide range of financial services and products and our companies may use and disclose your personal information in different ways.
- Bingle Privacy Statement for Policy holders
- Bingle Privacy Statement for non-Policy holders involved in a claim
- All other situations such as social media, competitions, general enquiries
- Online Terms and Conditions
- Making a Privacy Complaint
Updating your marketing preferences:
Our handy Help Centre will take you through the process. Find out how to update your marketing preferences.