Car insurance for Western Australia
Bingle offers car insurance in all states and territories in Australia, including Western Australia. Western Australia is renowned for its beautiful beaches, popular sporting events and exceptional wine regions. There's lots to discover and explore, so why not get a cheap car insurance quote with us and find out everything the territory has to offer? From Bunbury to Broome, Kalgoorie to Keysbrook, and Perth to Port Hedland – get a car insurance quote with Bingle.
Moving to Western Australia?
If you're moving states, you may want to do some research to make sure you're all organised:
- Each state and territory in Australia has different rules about driver licenses and car registration.
- You may want to check to see how long you have to transfer your registration and update your license.
- It is also worth checking what you need to do to get your car registered in your new state. Some require a roadworthy or safety certificate every year, while other states only need one if you are transferring your registration from another state or selling the car.
- You might want to familiarise yourself with local road rules and penalties, as states can vary.
- You will also need Compulsory Third Party Insurance. See more information in the section below.
CTP Insurance in Western Australia
Compulsory third party (CTP) insurance is mandatory and covers your liability if a person is injured in an accident and you're the at-fault driver.
Note, Bingle doesn't offer CTP insurance.