Moving to NSW?
If you're moving states, you may want to do some research to make sure you're all organised:
- Each state and territory in Australia has different rules about driver licenses and car registration.
- You may want to check to see how long you have to transfer your registration and update your license.
- It is also worth checking what you need to do to get your car registered in your new state. Some require a roadworthy or safety certificate every year, while other states only need one if you are transferring your registration from another state or selling the car.
- You might want to familiarise yourself with local road rules and penalties, as states can vary.
- You will also need Greenslip Cover in NSW. See more information in the section below.
Why choose Bingle?
Bingle puts you in the driver's seat
You control your policy
24/7 online access to your policy so you can make a claim anywhere, anytime.
300+ repairers nationwide
We use the same repair network as AAMI and Suncorp Insurance, giving customers access to 300+ repairers.
Keeping you informed
Login 24/7 to see up to date repair tracking. And we'll keep you updated every step of the way by email or SMS.
No cancellation fees
You can leave any time you want, at no cost. Because we know there's nothing worse than a relationship that you just can't get out of!