Award-winning Victorian car insurance
Canstar compared Bingle's car insurance with other insurers in Victoria and awarded us the Outstanding Value Car Insurance Victoria award in 2023.
What car insurance might Victorians need?
Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance, included in your registration, is required in Victoria for injury-related costs. Additionally, Bingle offers cheap car insurance in Victoria, including comprehensive and third party coverage. With the right car insurance, you can have peace of mind whether you’re commuting in traffic or taking a road trip along the Great Ocean Road. Get your car insurance quote today!
Moving to Victoria?
If you're moving states, you may want to do some research to make sure you're all organised:
- Each state and territory in Australia has different rules about driver licenses and car registration.
- You may want to check to see how long you have to transfer your registration and update your license.
- It is also worth checking what you need to do to get your car registered in your new state. Some require a roadworthy or safety certificate every year, while other states only need one if you are transferring your registration from another state or selling the car.
- You might want to familiarise yourself with local road rules and penalties, as states can vary.
- You will also need Compulsory Third Party Insurance. In Victoria, it's part of your vehicle registration costs.