Car insurance for Victorians
Bingle offers car insurance all throughout Australia, including Victoria. Ah, Victoria. The state is well-known for its iconic roads and for having four seasons in one day - so it pays to have great car insurance cover. Rain, hail or shine, with the right car insurance you'll have peace of mind whether you're commuting in traffic or road tripping on the Great Ocean Road. Bingle has cheap car insurance for Victorians – get a quote today. From Melbourne to Mount Dandenong, Geelong to Gippsland, and Ballarat to Bendigo – wherever you're from, get a car insurance quote with Bingle.
Moving to Victoria?
If you're moving states, you may want to do some research to make sure you're all organised:
- Each state and territory in Australia has different rules about driver licenses and car registration.
- You may want to check to see how long you have to transfer your registration and update your license.
- It is also worth checking what you need to do to get your car registered in your new state. Some require a roadworthy or safety certificate every year, while other states only need one if you are transferring your registration from another state or selling the car.
- You might want to familiarise yourself with local road rules and penalties, as states can vary.
- You will also need Compulsory Third Party Insurance. In Victoria, it's part of your vehicle registration costs.