Car insurance for Australian Capital Territory

Bingle offers car insurance in all states and territories in Australia, including the ACT. The ACT is well-known for its culture, with some of the nation's best restaurants, galleries and museums, and its proximity to some of Australia's best snow fields. There's a lot in the ACT and its surrounds to discover and explore, so why not get a cheap car insurance quote with us and find out everything the ACT has to offer? From Barton to Red Hill, Forrest to Hughes, and Garran to Lyons – get a car insurance quote with Bingle.

Compare car insurance options in the ACT

Comprehensive Car Insurance

Our highest level of car insurance. Comprehensive Car Insurance has you covered for accidental loss or damage to your car including theft and natural events, plus damage to other people's vehicles and property that is caused by the use of your car.

Get a quote Find out more

Third Party Car Insurance

Our Third Party Property Damage car insurance provides cover for damage to other people's vehicles and property caused by the use of your car. It doesn't offer any cover for damage sustained by your car. Just note, this product does not cover your car (including if your car is stolen). If you want cover if your car is stolen, take a look at our Comprehensive cover.

Get a quote Find out more

Optional extras for Comprehensive Car Insurance in the ACT

Regardless of your state or territory, if you take up Comprehensive Car Insurance with us you can also choose from a range of optional extras. Optional extras include Windscreen and Glass cover , Keep Mobile cover (which provides you with a hire car1), and New for Old cover (only available for cars 3 years of age and under from date of manufacture).

Moving to the ACT?

If you're moving to the Australian Capital Territory from another state or territory, you may want to do some research to make sure you're all organised:

CTP Insurance in the ACT

What will my excess be in the ACT with Bingle's car insurance?

In the distance cars pass
                Lake Burley Griffin, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

The standard excess ranges from $650 to $2200 depending what you selected when you bought or renewed your policy, if you hold a Comprehensive car insurance policy with us. If you hold a Third Party property policy, the excess varies based on your state. Your excess can be found in your Insurance Schedule.

It is important to keep in mind that further excesses may apply depending on who was driving your car at the time of the accident.

For example, additional excesses may be payable if someone under 25 or an unlisted household member or regular driver was driving the car at the time of the accident. See the Comprehensive Car Insurance or Third Party Car Insurance premiums, excesses, and claims guides.

Our customers rate us!

Get a quote now

Get a quote Retrieve my quote