Queensland car insurance
Bingle offers car insurance throughout Australia, including Queensland. QLD is known as the sunshine state for a reason. With its stunning beaches, beautiful natural landscapes, and the buzzing state capital city of Brisbane, there's plenty to see and do all year round. So, get an affordable car insurance quote with Bingle to get peace of mind while you're exploring everything the state has to offer. From Bundaberg to Brisbane, Cairns to Clermont, and Goondiwindi to the Glass House Mountains – Bingle has great car insurance for Queenslanders. Get a car insurance quote with us today.
Moving to the Queensland?
If you're moving states, you may want to do some research to make sure you're all organised:
- Each state and territory in Australia has different rules about driver licenses and car registration.
- You may want to check to see how long you have to transfer your registration and update your license.
- It is also worth checking what you need to do to get your car registered in your new state. Some require a roadworthy or safety certificate every year, while other states only need one if you are transferring your registration from another state or selling the car.
- You might want to familiarise yourself with local road rules and penalties, as states can vary.
- You will also need Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance – in Queensland (unlike some states), you will get to nominate your preferred CTP provider on your registration. See more information in the section below.
What will my excess be in Queensland?
Here at Bingle, on our Comprehensive Car Insurance, we offer a range of excesses depending on your State or Territory where the car is kept and the amount you selected when you bought or renewed your policy.
For Third Party Property Damage policies, the Standard excess varies based on which State or Territory you’ve noted for where the car is kept.
Your excess can be found in your Insurance Schedule.
It is important to keep in mind that further excesses may apply depending on who was driving your car at the time of the accident.
Compare our Comprehensive Car Insurance and Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance to see the different options. Read the PDS to see the different excesses that may apply if you need to make a claim.
Claims Payment examples and information about Excesses can be found in the relevant Premiums, Excess and Claims Guide (PED) for that product.
Our customers rate us!
All customer reviews published on this site are collected, moderated and managed by Bazaarvoice, a third-party ratings and reviews provider. These reviews are captured directly after a customer purchases a Bingle policy, or makes a claim. Click here to see all reviews.