Queensland car insurance
Bingle offers car insurance throughout Australia,
including Queensland. QLD is known as the sunshine state for a reason. With its stunning beaches, beautiful
natural landscapes, and the buzzing state capital city of Brisbane, there's plenty to see and do all year
round. So, get an affordable car insurance quote with Bingle to get peace of mind while you're exploring
everything the state has to offer. From Bundaberg to Brisbane, Cairns to Clermont, and Goondiwindi to the
Glass House Mountains – Bingle has
great car insurance for Queenslanders. Get a car insurance quote with us today.
Moving to the Queensland?
If you're moving states, you may want to do some research to make sure you're all organised:
- Each state and territory in Australia has different rules about driver licenses and car registration.
- You may want to check to see how long you have to transfer your registration and update your license.
- It is also worth checking what you need to do to get your car registered in your new state. Some require
a roadworthy or safety certificate every year, while other states only need one if you are transferring
your registration from another state or selling the car.
- You might want to familiarise yourself with local road rules and penalties, as states can vary.
- You will also need Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance – in Queensland (unlike some states),
you will get to nominate your preferred CTP provider on your registration. See more information in
the section below.
What will my excess be in Queensland?
The good news is if you ever need to lodge a claim and we find you're not at fault, you'll have your excess
fully refunded 2.
However if you are at fault and you lodge a claim with Bingle, the excess you'll pay will differ based on
where you live. The standard excess for Queensland is $795.
It's good to keep in mind that additional excesses may apply. This depends on who was driving your car.
There's an extra excess if the person driving the car was under 25 at the time of the incident.
There's also an unlisted driver excess for household members and regular drivers not listed on your policy.
Our customers rate us!
All customer reviews published on this site are collected, moderated and managed by Bazaarvoice, a
third-party ratings and reviews provider. These reviews are captured directly after a customer purchases a
Bingle policy, or makes a claim. Click here to see all reviews.