I want to cancel my Bingle car insurance policy
We're sorry you want to cancel your policy with us. But did you know, there are a lot of changes you can make to your policy without having to cancel? You can:
- Swap your car
- Change your personal details
- Change what you use your car for (i.e. personal use, business use or rideshare)
- Add or remove (renewal time only) optional extras on comprehensive policies
- And more!
Some changes might change the premium you pay, but we'll let you know.
If you change your mind and want to cancel your policy please read the Cooling off and cancelling your policy Help Centre article.
If you need to cancel your car insurance policy, you can do so by logging in to Bingle. Keep in mind you can't cancel your insurance online if:
There are simple step-by-step instructions on the How do I cancel my policy? Help centre article.
- Your policy is up for renewal
- You've missed a monthly payment, or
- A payment is currently being processed.
If you require support, you can visit the help and support page.