Like us, S.M.A.R.T understands that accidents can be stressful and time consuming. This is why they’re continuing to set new standards that lead the industry in quality, performance and customer service in collision repairs. Repairing your car with S.M.A.R.T means:
- An industry leading repair process that's on average two to three times faster than traditional repairers for drivable collision repairs
- The use of innovative technologies and digital capabilities for a more efficient repair process
- High quality and safety standards on repairs
- A smooth process from the time you book your car in, until the time you pick it up
- A three business day average turn around time on repairs
- The flexibility of 36 repair centres across Australia.
S.M.A.R.T continually invests in innovative technologies, digital capabilities and they're always looking at ways to work using more efficient processes. S.M.A.R.T uses:
- Key2KeyTM that tracks your car through every stage of its repair. From the moment your car's assessed, parts are ordered, colours are matched and paint blends are mixed
- State of the art spray booths and infrared gas technology that reduces paint drying times by up to 90%
- Strict quality controls and guarantee that every person working on your car is a qualified trades person.
We'll book a time for you to drop your car off at S.M.A.R.T.
Once you're there:
- A friendly customer service staff member will be there to meet you
- An assessor will mark-up the damage to your car and explain what needs to be repaired.
Once the assessment is complete, you can get on with your day. For S.M.A.R.T, it's time to get to work:
- S.M.A.R.T will order parts, match and mix paints, strip back damaged parts and get started with repairs
- Their wide supplier network means that the parts they order for your car generally arrive the same day.
S.M.A.R.T is hard at work getting your car repaired and once the repairs are complete:
- They'll put your car through their strict quality control, and
- They'll make sure that the repairs meet their high safety and quality standards.
Now that your car's been through S.M.A.R.Ts strict quality control:
- You’ll be contacted to let you know when you can pick your car up
- Oh, we should mention that the nice people at S.M.A.R.T will even give your car a wash for you, that way it's all sparkly and fresh for when you come to pick it up.